NIR Power Supply
Each power supply can be used to run one or multiple emitter modules. To achieve that different power supplies, ranging from 2.5 kW to 72 kW (higher powers on request) are available.
The power can be regulated from 10 to 100 % via an internal potentiometer or an external analogue signal. If more then one NIR module shall be driven from the power supply, an external customer provided connection terminal has to be used (also available at adphos on request).
By adding up the individual power requirement for the power cabinet is calculated. An easy integration into new and existing machines is achieved by the compact size as well as easy electrical integration.
- • Interfaces:
- – Power supply on terminal block
- – Power output for NIR module on terminal block
- – Ext. analogue input signal via cinch cable (0 – 10 V DC)
- – Ext. analogue output signal via cinch cable (0 – 10 V DC) for master slave operations of max. 4 power supplies
- – 24 VDC power output for blowers
- – 24 VAC or 24 VDC interlock signal
- • Easy mechanical integration through compact design
- • Can rune one or more NIR modules
- • Build according to VDE