The adphosNIR® technology can be used for several thermal processes. It could be use for just drying processes like removal of water from inks or even on steel strips. There could also be a curing process be performed for curing of powder coating on different substrates or curing of primer and top coats on metal strips. Last but not least, adphosNIR® could be used for sintering processes for printed electronics (PE) applications.
Advantages of adphosNIR® technology for Various Industries:
- Lower total cost of operation (TCO) through:
- Less energy required compared to other systems
- Faster drying, up to a factor of 100
- Greatly reduced installation foot print
- Near instanteneous drying of various paints, coatings and adhesives
- Ability to dry/cure on plastics and other temperature sensitive substrates
- Cure powder coats in less than 10 seconds
- Annealing of various metal parts and components
- Fast vulcanizing of rubber profiles
- Lamination of a wide variety of parts and components
Want to learn more about how adphos can benefit your company? Click here.