NIR Line Heater
The adphosNIR® line heaters LH (single line heater) as well as the DLH (double line heater) are cost effective, high performance air cooled heating modules with an extremely high energy density of up to 9 MW/m². The module focuses the energy on a line of approximately 5 mm x 250 mm. These modules can be used for curing of nano-silver-inks for printed electronics or for rapid heating up of a line for e.g. bending of plastic.
Since these LH and DLH modules are very compact and do not need any further infrastructure requirements than just ambient air and a power supply, the modules are very flexible applicable.
Since these modules are also adphosNIR® modules, they can be fixed to the adphos mount on several transport or lab systems. These modules come with a power supply or could be linked to existing power supplies or transport systems.
- • Curing of conductive ink
- • Edge drying of painted profiles e.g. floor panel
- • Drying of water based glue on books
- • Heating of wires e.g. after painting
- • Line heating of plastic profiles for bending
- • Shock vulcanization of rubber profiles e.g. wiper blades
- • Activation of thin glue e.g. rubber profiles
- • Totally air cooled by an onboard fan with ambient air no cooling water necessary
- • Heated line width can be changed by variation of distance (5 – 15 mm)
- • Easy mechanical integration by compact design and mounting with standard products
- • Depending on the application and the requirements, different power densities are available
- • Instant ON-OFF – no pre heating required
- • Designed as independent system with power cabinet or for integration into a line power supply