adphos provides complete solutions for drying, curing, polymerising and annealing of paints, varnishes and other materials. With the shoter processing times provided by adphos systems, customers realize a significant reduction in the size and energy consumptions of their systems.
Advantages of adphosNIR® technology for Automotive:
- Lower total cost of operation (TCO) through:
- Less energy required compared to other systems
- Faster drying, up to a factor of 100
- Greatly reduced installation foot print
- Ability to repair clearcoat defects inline with NIR MicroSpot Repair
- Near instanteneous drying of automotive paints and overcoats
- Ability to dry/cure on plastic bumpers, automotive body panels and other temperature sensitive materials
- Cure powder coats on shock absorbers, oil filters and other automotive parts in less than 10 seconds
- Scorching of brake pads and other components
- Fast vulcanizing of rubber body trim and weather stripping
- Lamination of tape strips and automotive body panels on rubber profiles
- Lamination of automotive bumper coverings
Want to learn more about how adphos can benefit your company? Click here.