The adphos aLITE® energy source (advanced Light Initiated Thermal Emission) takes heating, drying and curing to a new level.
Designed specifically for 3D printing and manufacturing applications, this compact heating module can be mounted nearly anywhere.
- A remote laser diode with PLC controller sends 50 Watts of 808 nm energy via light pipe right where you need it.
- Variable power can be focused between 1 mm to 10 mm in diameter with intelligent energy control to match your process.
- A separate low power LED is included to help position the aLITE® energy.
- Completely air-cooled. No costly water-water cooling required!
adphos aLITE®-3D applications include:
- Drying and sintering water- and, solvent-based inks for printing directly onto 3D shapes
- Melting of plastic or metal particles for 3D additive manufacturing processes
- Drying and sintering functional layers in 3D printing systems
- Thermal Processing (e.g. forming of plastics)