NIR Air Cooled
High power densities of up to 0.7 MW/m² within minimised space requirements are achieved by the adphos NIR-AC product family. Depending on the application different power densities can be provided. The NIR-AC product family is a compact heating module, which can easily be integrated into new and existing systems were high power densities are required but only less space is available. The system is used in industrial steel, plastic and printing applications, were cost effectiveness as well as robust design and long life time are required.
The NIR-ACs are available with a heated length of 125 or 250 mm and in different width from 120 to 600 mm (other width on request). A glass plate to prevent contamination of the emitter and reflectors is optionally available. As this product family is air cooled it can be used very flexible – only an external cooling blower is required.
If cooling water is preferred have a look at the NIR HP product family (data sheet available).
- Easy mechanical integration by compact design and multiple fastening points
- Pre assembled cables (approx. 1.5 m) guarantee an easy electrical integration into new and existing systems
- Different mechanical sizes as well as power densities are optimised for each application
- Instant ON-OFF – No pre heating required
- Drying and curing of colours, coatings as well as glue on flat surfaces
- Heating of flat metal or plastic panels
- Drying of inkjet
- Curing of resin impregnated paper and cloth