The adphos NIRDot 3D-System is a focused, high energy-density tool that delivers near laser like performance at a fraction of the cost when compared to laser systems.
Designed specifically for 3D printing and manufacturing applications, this compact heating module can be mounted nearly anywhere, including on automated robotic arms.
- A power supply sends 150 Watts of 820nm energy via our patented adphosNIR® emitter, where and when you need it most.
- Variable power can be focused as small as 10mm in diameter at a high watt density (~2MW/m2) with an included light shield to reduce visible light.
- An on-board fan can provide heated air to your drying process or be exhausted away for pure heating applications.
The applications for the new adphos NIRDot 3D-System include but are not limited to the following:
- Drying and sintering water- and, solvent-based inks for printing directly onto 3D shapes.
- Melting of plastic particles for 3D additive manufacturing process
- Drying and sintering functional layers in 3D printing systems
- Thermal processing (e.g. forming of plastics, soldering, brazing)