In coil coating, galvanizing, pickling or other coil processing applications, the drying and thermal processes are key contributors to the healthy bottom line of business.
With more than 20 years’ experience in thermal processing, adphos Thermal Processing GmbH, is proud to introduce adphosNIR-BAT technology, the Best Available Technology in Coil Processing, which ensures the utmost in speed, efficiency, and profitability in coil processing – and guarantees the lowest CO2-emissions.
- – Extremely compact and dynamic operations beyond that of all other technologies including induction.
- – Flexibility and energy efficiency that surpasses infrared based systems.
- – Adaptability and energy costs, unattainable with the best-in-class hot air convection ovens.
All this results in the lowest operation costs and the lowest CO2 emissions. adphosNIR-BAT are perfect for upgrades, replacements and greenfield installations. It´s the best available technology in the market and is ideal for the following applications:
- – Rinse water drying,
- – primer and water based pretreatments,
- – organic wet or powder based coatings,
- – thermal treatment in galvanizing, annealing or pickling lines.
With over 100 successfully installed systems over the last two decades, adphos offers interested companies to learn, justify and evaluate the results of successfully installed adphosNIR-production systems in coil process lines with the advantage of adphos’ HOME-Service (Heat recovery, Optimisation, Modernisation, Energy Efficiency).