At DRUPA 2016, enhanced drying required by many, typically high productivity, digital, conventional printing and coating machines have been introduced. But almost all showed capacity, performance or quality limits due to their installed dryer solutions – that is those not already using adphosNIR®-drying technology.
adphos has been contacted to upgrade, enhance or even retrofit in place of these existing driers, whether:
- For speed in sheet and continuous web processing,
- For a wider range of substrates, especially commercial offset or coated glossy stocks,
- For waterbased-UV-Hybrid inks,
- For fast wide format, single and multiple pass printing,
- For imaging on temperature sensitive (mainly plastic films), especially for packaging applications and
- For compact further colour dryers for better colour quality
The adphosNIR® drying technology, which consists of the special NIR-emitting, high density and focused energy source in combination with the high velocity warm impingement air ventilation, has proven its outstanding market superiority in drying performance in several dozen displayed (often running live) demonstrations at DRUPA 2016. adphos offers a wide range of standardized dryer modules easy to integrate in most existing printing and coating devices.