BRUCKMUEHL, DE – September, 2018 – adphos Thermal Processing GmbH invites experts of the industry to inspect the updated generation of NIR-technology at the adphosNIR®-Days taking place November 15-16, 2018 at the adphos Headquarter in Bruckmühl, Germany.
New technology developments and several production systems will be demonstrated and are available for physical inspection before they will be delivered to our end customer.
The focus of this special event is the thermal processing and drying of metal-based substrates and components. adphos will also outline the special advantages of the adphosNIR®-technology.
The highlight of the adphosNIR-Days is the inspection of several production drying systems for print and coating on polymer/metal film substrates.
The company visit will give the participants the opportunity:
- – To understand the special working principles of the adphosNIR® drying/ curing process through live demonstrations,
- – To judge and inspect the high engineering level of the adphosNIR® systems,
- – To learn about the new technological developments by adphos,
- – The inspection of several production drying systems for print and coating on polymer/metal film substrates,
- – and last but not least to carry out several tests at our laboratory.
Since the first introduction of adphosNIR®-technology more than 20 years ago, over 2,000 production systems have been successfully realized.