NIR Light Weight
As a light weight with small overall dimensions the adphos NIR-LW product family has a power density of up to 0.25 MW/m². The biggest advantage of this product family is it’s low weight as well as it’s independency upon additional infrastructure as cooling water or air. Through it’s compactness and low weight these modules can be integrated anywhere, if high energy densities on smallest room are required. Especially on applications were systems are accelerated or decelerated these light weight constructions are beneficial as the mounting structure has to take less force.
The heated width of the modules vary from 42 to 630 mm. Different NIR emitters allow for different power densities. The NIR-LW product family is the light weight among the area heaters, which are characterised by easy integration into new and existing applications.
- Compact design as well as flexible fixation guarantee an easy mechanical integration into new and existing systems
- Pre assembled cables (approx. 1.5 m) guarantee an easy electrical integration into new and existing systems
- Different mechanical sizes as well as power densities are optimised for each application
- Instant ON-OFF – No pre heating required
- Drying and curing of colours, coatings as well as glue on flat surfaces
- Drying of inkjet
- Curing of resin impregnated paper and cloth
- Homogeneous heating of Plastics