NIR High Performance
Within smallest space environment the adphos MPP-xx product family generates up to 1.0 MW/m². Due to it´s easy handling the MPP-xx product family can be integrated easily into new and existing machines were high power densities have to be applied in very restricted space life and cost efficient applications. This is used in the plastic, paper and steel industry today.
The MPP-xx are available in a width of 20 mm to 600 mm and for emitters with an length of 125 mm and 250 mm (other dimensions possible on request). In addition MPP-xx starting with a width of 60 mm and are available with a glass plate or prevent pollution of the emitters and reflectors.
If there is at your site already a cooling water infrastructure, this is exactly the right system for your application.
- Easy mechanical integration due to compact design and several mounting points
- Easy electrical integration due to prefabricated cables (approx 1.5 m)
- Depending on the application, there are different NIR-emitter types and module sizes available
- Instant ON-OFF possible – no pre-heating necessary
- Drying and curing of colors, lacquers and glues on even surfaces
- Heating up of metal or plastic parts
- Drying of inkjet printing
- Curing of resin imbued paper and textile